spinach with hung curd dip
• By Mrudula Pawar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 94 kcal
Ingredients for spinach with hung curd dip
- › Spinach-100 g
- › Ghee/ butter-3 g
- › Salt to taste
- › Hung curd/ greek yogurt/thick curd-50 g
- › All purpose seasoning/ seasoning of your choice
1. Clean and wash spinach leaves Chop it finely
2. Brush ghee/ butter to a nonstick Pan
3. Heat and add chopped spinach and salt
4. Sauté it till it is cooked
5. Mix hung curd when it cools , do not add in hot mixture
6. Sprinkle all purpose seasoning Done!!
7. Enjoyyyy with any chilla ,toasted bread , filling for cold sandwiches etc If you add dhania jeera powder , chat masala instead of all purpose seasoning- can use for Indian dishes like raita
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!