• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach-soyabean dosa
- › Rice- 30gm
- › Split black gram(urad daal) - 15 gm
- › fenugreek seeds- 5gm
- › Spinach- 100gm
- › Soybeans- 30gm
- › onion- 10gm
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › long capsicum- 10gm
- › cheese- 5gm
- › butter- 5gm
- › salt and chaat masala- as per the taste
1. In a large vessel, soak rice, black gram and fenugreek seeds, in water altogether overnight or atleast prior to 4 hours of making. In the same way, soak soyabeans in other bowl.
2. Boil the soybeans in cooker adding salt and water until it becomes soft or for about 10 minutes.
3. Make the batter by grinding soaked rice, urad daal and fenugreek seeds along with spinach and add water(100-200ml) to it.
4. In a dosa pan, brush the butter and pour out the batter in concentric circle and spread evenly.
5. Let the dosa cook for 2-3 minutes, thereafter, top it with onion, tomato, capsicum and soybeans.
6. Sprinkle salt and chat masala and grate the cheese over it. Garnish it with coriander. Take it out, when it's golden brown or its sides comes out on its own. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!