Spinach Roast Chicken (Palak Bhuna chicken)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 454 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Roast Chicken (Palak Bhuna chicken)
- › Chicken boneless - 200gm
- › Spinach - 150gm
- › Onion - 15gm
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › Ginger garlic paste - 10gm
- › Capsicum- 10gm
- › Dry spices: Cumin powder, Coriander Powder, turmeric powder, Red chilly Powder, salt, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala.
1. Cut and clean the chicken into small pieces and marinate it with ginger garlic paste and keep it aside
2. In a nonstick pan, add olive oil, cumin seeds and let it crackle and then add finely chopped onion and roast it for sometime
3. Then, add finely chopped tomato and and let it saute for sometime.
4. Thereafter, add marinated chicken and let it roast for another 10 minutes.
5. Cut the spinach and add all the dry spices and some lime juice and at last, add crushed fenugreek leaves and simmer it for 5 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!