Spinach Phulka and Paneer Bhurji
• By Bhavana rao
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 455 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Phulka and Paneer Bhurji
- › Wheat flour - 30 gms
- › Spinach - 50 gms
- › Paneer - 100 gms
- › Tomato - 40 gms
- › Onion - 40 gms
- › Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- › Kasoori Methi - 1/4 tsp
- › Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- › Oil - 1/2 tsp
- › Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Garlic powder - 1/4 tsp (optional)
1. Blanch the spinach. Grind it to a paste.
2. Add wheat flour, salt and carom seeds to it and knead it to form dough. Keep it aside to rest.
3. Crush the paneer roughly.. Chop onions and tomatoes.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute till they sweat.
5. Now add tomatoes and cook till they are soft. Add garlic powder, chilli powder, garam masala and mix well.
6. Now add paneer and mix. Add some kasoori Methi and salt and mix well.
7. Make phulkas with the dough and enjoy your quick and wholesome meal..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!