Spinach Mushroom Omelette
• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:8 Minutes 187 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Mushroom Omelette
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 30gm spinach
- › 30gm mushroom
- › Small onion
- › 1 green chilli
- › 1/2 spoon salt
- › 3g olive oil
- › Grated ginger
1. Sprinkle oil and heat the pan.Firstly cook the mushroom and then add spinach.Cook the spinach till it shrinks.
2. Adding onion,ginger,green chilli and salt to the eggs.Whisk it with a spoon or a fork .
3. Add the eggs to the pan and spread it all over the spinach and mushroom .Do keep the stove flame at minimum and cover it with lid .
4. As the omelette looks cooked flip the omelette and cook for 30 sec and then server it .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!