Spinach mushroom eggies
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 208 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach mushroom eggies
- › Whole Eggs 2
- › Ghee/olive oil 3 gms
- › Spinach chopped 15 gms
- › Mushroom chopped 100 gms
- › Mixed herbs, black pepper and salt as per taste
1. Wash and chop mushrooms & spinach
2. Beat 2 whole eggs and add the chopped veggies. Add mixed herbs, black pepper and salt.
3. Heat ghee/olive oil in a nonstick pan, add the egg mixture. Turn side by side.
4. You may choose to add grated cheese at this stage. (Optional).
5. Your hot & tasty spinach mushroom eggies are ready to eat!! You can have it as it is or with a toast whole wheat bread.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!