• By Deeprekha.rajpoot
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 318 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Khichdi
- › Spinach khichdi 1 tsp Olive oil 50g Rice 50g Yellow mong dal 50g spinach puree 300ml water 1tsp Ajwain 1tsp salt green chili Sauted Vegetables 1tsp olive oil 80g Cabbage 1/4 tsp cumin 1/4 tsp coriander 1/4 fsp red chilli 1/4 tsp turmeric
1. For Khichdi Step 1 - Add all the ingredients together and cook in pressure cooker on high flame till first whistle. Step 2 - Then cook on low flame for 5 min. Done. Sauted vegetables Step 3 - Heat water and add cabbage/vegetables for 2 min ( blanching) Step 4 - In pan add 1 tsp olive oil and heat Step 5 - Add cumin and coriander seeds till they splatter. Step 6 - Add turmeric ,salt and red chilli powder . Step 7 - Add blanched Cabbage/ vegetables and saute for 2 min. Ready Enjoy 🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!