Spinach filled baked chicken
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach filled baked chicken
- › Spinach 150 gm
- › Chicken 200 gm
- › Garlic 2 pods
- › Butter 5gm
- › Paneer 20 gm
- › Black salt
- › Chilli powder
- › Coriander leaves
- › Black pepper
- › Jeera powder
- › Curd 2 teaspoon
- › Chicken tandoori masala 2 teaspoon
- › Salt
1. Make a paste with 2 teaspoon curd, chicken tikka masala , chilli powder, black pepper ,salt.Mix it well and keep it aside.
2. Take the chicken breast piece. Make a fine skit in between and pat dry with a kitchen tissue. Apply the marinade on the chicken and keep it in the fridge for 1 hr.
3. Prepare the spinach mix. Chop the spinach finely and mix one pod of big chopped garlic. Add black salt and paneer. Give it a mix. Mix it well with hand and keep aside.
4. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Bring out the chicken and fill in the spinach mix inside the chicken and let it rest for 2 mins.
5. Take a oven safe pot . Place the chicken inside the pot. Take the butter and mix one more chopped garlic and coriander leaves . Microwave it for 10 secs to melt the butter .
6. Glaze the chicken with the butter mix and bake it for 35 mins.
7. Ur chicken dish would be ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!