Spinach-Fenugreek chicken curry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach-Fenugreek chicken curry
- › chicken boneless- 150gm
- › Oil/ghee - 5gm
- › Spinach- 100gm
- › Fenugreek Leaves- 100gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › ginger- 5gm
- › garlic -5gm
- › Egg- 1
- › Dry spices- salt, pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala
- › Green chilly- 1 if you want spicy, I didn't include it
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste overnight if you meal prep or atleast half hour before
2. In a skillet, add 5gm oil and chopped onion and tomato and saute for sometime. Thereafter, add both chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves and let it cook until it becomes tender.
3. Now add the chicken and all dry spices and cook it until chicken is half cooked.
4. Now, whisk one egg and add it to the skillet and mix it well. Cover the lid and let the egg and chicken gets fully cooked.
5. Serve with chapati or naan! Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!