Spinach Egg Frittata
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Egg Frittata
- › Egg - 2
- › Milk low fat - 50ml
- › Butter- 5gm
- › Cheese - 10gm
- › Onion - 20gm
- › Tomato - 10gm
- › Jalapeño - 3gm
- › Spinach - 100gm
- › Salt, black pepper powder.
1. In a bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk it nicely until you get the foam.
2. In a pan, add butter, switch on the flame and let it heated. Then add chopped onion. Saute it until it becomes translucent.
3. Then add tomato and jalapeño and saute it for 2 minutes. Now add the chopped spinach and let it wilt.
4. Finally, pour in the egg mixture and let it cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
5. Top it with grated cheese and let the cheese melts. you may cover the lid for even cooking.
6. Optionally, you may bake it in oven for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!