Spinach Cottage Cheese Roll (Palak paneer roll)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Cottage Cheese Roll (Palak paneer roll)
- › Wheat flour - 50gm
- › Cottage cheese (low fat) - 100gm
- › Cheese - 10gm
- › Spinach - 150gm
- › Onion - 10gm
- › Spring onion - 2 springs
- › Carrot - 10gm
- › Capsicum- 10gm
- › Deep green chilly - 1 to 2
- › Butter - 5gm
- › Cumin seeds - a pinch
- › Spring garlic - 5gm
- › salt and black pepper - as per the taste.
1. Blanch the spinach, remove the excess water by sieving and make the paste out of it by mixing it in grinder.
2. Make the dough using the spinach paste and you may use water if required and keep it aside. Add salt to the dough.
3. In a pan, add butter and cumin seeds and let it crackle. Thereafter, add chopped onion and chopped spring onion whites and saute it until it becomes translucent.
4. Then, add chopped capsicum and green chilly slits and saute it for about a minute or until rawness is reduced.
5. Cut the paneer into small pieces. you may grate as well. Add this along with chopped spring garlic and grated carrot. Give a toss for a minute.
6. Now, divide the dough into two portions and roll it until it becomes thin. Cook over medium flame in a flat pan until it's cooked on both the sides.
7. Next, pour in the paneer mixture over chapati, top it with grated cheese and then roll it. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!