Spinach Cauli Rice Risotto & Chilli Garlic Prawns
• By Jazeela
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 535 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Cauli Rice Risotto & Chilli Garlic Prawns
- › Cauliflower - 200 gm
- › Baby Spinach- 50 gm
- › Onion - 50 gm
- › Ghee - 10 ml
- › Milk- 1/2 cup
- › Cream cheese - 30 gm
- › Prawns - 150 gm
- › Lemon - 1 tbsp
- › Garlic - 2 pods
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Paprika- 1/2 tsp
- › Chilli flakes
1. Cut cauliflower into florets and pulse in a blender till you get a rice like consistency. Don’t make into a paste.
2. Heat 5 ml of ghee in a pan. Add cauliflower rice, onion , salt, pepper and mix well. Add a bit of water and cook covered. This will take around 10 minutes on low- medium flame.
3. Meanwhile, marinate prawns with salt, pepper, paprika and chilli flakes and keep aside.
4. Mix milk with cream cheese and lemon. Once the cauliflower rice is cooked, take around half of the portion ( or a bit lesser depending on the consistency you want for risotto. I like mine a bit runnier) and blend it along with the milk mixture.
5. Return the pan with cauliflower rice on the stove and add baby spinach to it and cook until the spinach is wilted. Once it is cooked, mix the blended cauli-milk mixture into it. Stir well and keep on low flame for around 5 minutes until it is thick enough. Taste and season as needed.
6. Add 5 ml of ghee into another pan. Once heated , add minced garlic and cook until the raw smell is gone. Add the marinated prawns and cook on both sides. Serve on top of the risotto with the juices in the pan. Serve immediately.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!