spinach beet and oats savoury pancake
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for spinach beet and oats savoury pancake
- › Spinach 50 grams
- › Beetroot 20 grams
- › Oats Fluor ( you can grind oats flakes or steel cut oats too in mixer) 60 grams
- › Very fine chopped onion, chillies, capsicum 20 grams
- › Oil 5 ml
- › Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grind and keep beet and spinach separately and keep in separate bowls ( add few teaspoons of water for grinding)
2. Weigh 60 grams of oats and add 30 grams in each bowl . Also the fine chopped veggies divide in same manner.
3. Now add salt and 1-2 tablespoons of water just enough to make thick batter in both the bowls and mix well . Leave it for 10 minutes
4. Now heat a non stick or cast iron pan, put the batter in centre and spread in a circle ( not to thick). Cover with a glass lid , so that you can see it it’s completely dry. Now remove the lid and drizzle few drops of oil and cook both sides . Repeat the same method and you will get approximately 4 medium pancakes.
5. Drizzle some ketchup or chutney or cheese and enjoy hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!