Spicy Thai Peanut chicken Pasta
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 560 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Thai Peanut chicken Pasta
- › Chicken Breast- 100gm
- › Pasta semolina - 50gm
- › Butter - 10gm
- › Bell pepper- 60gm
- › Peanut -15gm
- › Soy sauce- 10gm
- › Tomato ketchup - 20gm
- › Pasta sauce arrebiata - 20gm
- › Cheese - 15gm
- › Dry spices- salt , black pepper powder, red chilly powder, oregano.
- › Ginger + garlic- 5gm
1. Cut the chicken into chunks and coat it with salt and pepper powder. Take 5gm butter in the skillet, heat it, then add chicken and cook it until it becomes tender and keep it aside.
2. Meanwhile, boil the pasta in the water and cut the long broad slits of bell pepper and onion and keep it ready. Sieve the pasta, run through cold water and keep it aside.
3. Grind the peanuts (remove skin) into paste and add it to the bowl. Now add tomato ketchup, pasta sauce, soy sauce, honey and minced ginger garlic, mix all well and keep it aside.
4. In the same skillet, add remaining butter and bring in bell pepper and onion. Sauté it for about 2 minutes, then add chicken, continue sauting it for a minute and then add sauce. Let it cook for a minute.
5. Lastly, add the pasta, grate the cheese and mix all. Cover the lid for about 4-5 minutes and tada it’s ready 😋 Sprinkle some freshly chopped spring onion and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!