Spicy Salmon with green asparagus
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 333 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Salmon with green asparagus
- › Salmon- 150 gms
- › Green asparagus- 100 gms
- › Extra virgin oil- 10 ml
- › Mayonnaise- 5 gm
- › Lemon Juice- 5 ml
- › Italian Spice mixture- 5 gm
- › Grated Parmesan cheese- 10 gm
- › Salt- 2.5 gms
1. Preheat the oven to 180 deg Cel. Have a large sheet of aluminium foil and a large baking sheet ready.
2. Place the asparagus in the middle of the foil and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place the salmon skin side down on the asparagus.
3. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Italian spice mixture and the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread the mixture over the salmon and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of water on the bottom of the foil, fold the foil and close the packet. Place the foil pack on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the salmon has reached an internal temperature of 63 deg cel.
5. Spread the mixture over the salmon and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!