Spicy Pumpkin chilly with chickpeas
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 322 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Pumpkin chilly with chickpeas
- › Pumpkin- 100gm
- › Chickpeas- 35gm
- › Butter- 10gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › Red pepper flakes- 10gm
- › chicken boneless- 40gm
- › ginger- 5gm
- › garlic-5gm
- › Spices: red chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt
1. Pound the chicken pieces and marinate with ginger-garlic paste for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cut pumpkin into pieces and boil it for about 7-10 minutes or until it becomes soft.
2. In a skillet, add 5gm butter, heat it over medium-high flame, add in chicken, stirring occasionally until crumbly and no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Stir in red pepper flakes, capsicum, diced onion and tomato. continue cooking until chicken has become soft and oil starts leaving from the gravy.
4. Add in chickpeas, pumpkin puree(grind the boiled pumpkin and make the paste out of it) and spices. Cook with lid covered on low flame for about 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with yogurt and coriander leaves.
6. If you want little bit sweet taste as well, then add 1 tablet of any zero calorie sweetener.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!