Spicy Prawn fry.
• By Gokila Tamilselvan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 335 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Prawn fry.
- › Any cooking oil - 10gm
- › Prawns - 250 gm
- › Chilli powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Garlic and curry leaves
- › Salt
- › Pepper powder
1. Marinate cleaned prawns with salt ,chilli powder, turmeric powder for 30 mins
2. Add 10 gm oil to non-stick pan and add in the marinated prawns and roast it one side and flip to other side .
3. Once prawns are 75% cooked, add in crushed garlic and curry leaves and roast everything well for 2 to 3 minutes
4. Now throw in some pepper powder for extra spice and serve hot. If needed, squeeze in some lemon while eating.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!