Spicy Moong Sprouts Poha
• By Kavya Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 497 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Moong Sprouts Poha
- › Poha (40gms)
- › Sprouts (50 gms)
- › Olive oil (5 ml)
- › Mustard seeds (1-2 gms)
- › Cumin seeds (1-2 gms)
- › Green chili (1-2 as per taste)
- › Onion (100 gms)
- › Tomato (50 gms)
- › Turmeric
- › Red chilli powder
- › Salt (as per taste)
1. Soak measure of green gram overnight n leave it for a day to germinate.
2. Take a vessel, pour olive oil, once heated, put Mustard seeds n cumin seeds, allow it to crackle.
3. add chopped onions n green chillies (optional based on the spice preference), saute it until onion turns light brown.
4. add chopped tomatoes, allow to cook until the raw smell is reduced
5. add a pinch of turmeric, red chilli powder and salt as per taste.
6. Add sprouts, and mix it well, add a small measure of water, close the lid n allow it cook for 5 mins, until the masala is absorbed by sprouts.
7. Meanwhile, in another bowl, wash and soak Poha in water for 5 mins.
8. once sprouts r cooked, drain all water content from and mix it with sprouts.
9. Mix it well and garnish with coriander leaves n some lemon slices which is optional.
10. It can be enjoyed as a breakfast or an Evening snacks. Hope you will like it. Try n let me know how it came out for u 🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!