Spicy Garlic Prawn Pasta
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 551 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Garlic Prawn Pasta
- › 1. 240 gm medium size prawns deshelled and deveined 2. 40 gm 100% Durum Wheat Semolina pasta 3. 13 gm extra virgin olive oil 4. 2 big cloves of garlic finely chopped 5. Chilli flakes as per taste 6. Salt to taste 7. Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
1. 1. Marinate the prawns with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp kasmiri red chilli powder and set aside for 10 mins. 2. Meanwhile cook the pasta till al dente(firm to the bite) in a pan of boiling salted water. Reserve a small bowl of this water once pasta is cooked. And then drain the pasta. Don't wash the pasta under cold water. 3. Heat 3 gm olive oil in a pan. Fry the prawns for 1 minute on each side. Set aside 4. Heat 10 gm olive oil in a kadai or deep pan. Add chopped garlic, 1/4 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder and chilli flakes and saute for 1-2 minutes. 5. Add the water that we had reserved from boiling pasta. Cook for a minute. adjust salt. 6. Add the prawns and pasta. Mix well. Cover and cook until the sauce has dried up and completely coats the pasta. 7. Pasta is done. Garnish with chilli flakes. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!