spicy garlic noodles
• By Malvika Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 431 kcal
Ingredients for spicy garlic noodles
- › Whole wheat noodles
- › Vegetables
- › Butter
- › Garlic
- › Red chilli flakes
- › Japanese or ramen seasoning
- › Cheese
- › Milk
- › Vegan Chicken
1. Get 100gms vegetables, 40gms soya chunks or vegan chicken, 40 gms whole wheat noodles. I swapped 2 eggs with a slice of cheese. 1. Sauté garlic, red chili flakes with 10gms butter 2. Add 4-5 spoons of milk and cheese slice and stir till it all melts into a cream. 3. Add Japanese seasoning or top ramen seasoning and salt. 4. Add the noodles and mix it well. Meanwhile sauté the vegetables and vegan chicken with some salt and pepper. This is sooo yummy, you’ll love that it is so healthy and tasty and buttery and cheesy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!