Spicy Dry Masala Kachor
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:55 Minutes 33 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Dry Masala Kachor
- › Chenna 25g
- › Curd 100g
- › Wheat flour 100g
- › Kasuri Methi
- › Ajwain
- › Red chili powder
- › Haldi powder
- › Salt
- › Ghee 10g
- › Water
1. In a wok take chenna and curd cook till all water evaporates. Add salt, red chili powder and haldi powder. Remove from gas and let it become warm. Add wheat flour, kasuri methi, ghee and salt and water as required. Make a soft dough. Cut into small pieces and make round shape and Air fry for 40 mins at 120 degree. Then for 15 mins at 160 degree.
2. Macros mentioned per piece
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!