Spicy chicken strips with coloured peppers
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 183 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy chicken strips with coloured peppers
- › Chicken fillet- 120 gms
- › Onion chopped- 40 gms
- › Green Pepper- 40 gms
- › Red Pepper- 40 gms
- › Yelllow Pepper- 40 gms
- › Lemon Juice- 5 ml Cal
- › Red chilli powder- 5 gms
- › Cumin powder- 5 gm
- › Dried oregano-5 gms
- › Garlic chopped – 5 gms
1. Preheat the oven to 190 deg Cel. Have a large sheet of aluminium foil and a large baking sheet ready.
2. Place the paprika(green, red and yellow) and the onion on the foil, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the chicken strips with lemon juice in a bowl and place over the vegetables. Sprinkle with chilli powder, cumin, oregano and garlic powder.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of water on the buttom of the foil, fold the foil and close the packet.
5. Place the foil packon the baking sheetand bake for 20 minutes,oruntill the meat is completely cooked or an internal temperature of 74 deg Cel has been reached.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!