Spicy Chicken pot Tikka
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 376 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Chicken pot Tikka
- › Chicken breast - 150gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Green chilly- 1 to 2
- › Curd- 100gm
- › Olive oil /ghee - 10gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Tomato- 100gm
- › Spices- red chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt and black pepper powder, crushed fenugreek leaves.
- › Whole spices - bay leaf, cardamom and clove
1. Marinate the chicken cubes with ginger garlic and chilly paste and all dry spices then keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In a pot add oil and whole spices, let them crackle, then add chicken cubes and cook until it turns crisp brown on both the sides.
3. In a mixer, make the purée of onion and tomato and add it to the chicken. Let it cook until the rawness disappears.
4. Lastly, add curd and simmer it for about 5-7 minutes. Enjoy with chapati 😋 You may garnish with ginger slits or green chilly if you it more spicy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!