Spicy Chicken Curry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 373 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Chicken Curry
- › Chicken Breast - 100gm
- › Onion- 100gm
- › Watermelon seeds-10gm
- › Cashew - 10gm
- › Olive oil - 10gm
- › Curry leaves - 2-3 strands
- › Spice and condiments- red chilly powder(2 tsp), salt, bay leaf, cardamom, cloves
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste for half an hour and keep it aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet add oil, bay leaf, curry leaves, garlic slits, and all whole spices and let it splutter. Afterwards add grated onion and sauté it until it leaves oil or about 5-10 minutes.
3. Add red chilly powder and chicken together and let it half cook. Then, grind the watermelon seeds and cashews together adding little water. Add this paste to the Curry.
4. Add half a cup of water and let it simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy with plain white rice 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!