Spaghetti in Creamy Pesto Sauce (Pesto alla genovese)
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 277 kcal
Ingredients for Spaghetti in Creamy Pesto Sauce (Pesto alla genovese)
- › Spaghetti: 50g
- › Butter: 5g
- › Parmesan cheese: 5g
- › Sweet Basil: 20g
- › Spinach: 20g
- › Garlic: 4-5 pods (large)
- › Cherry Tomato: 15g / 6-7 pcs
- › Origano+ Mixed herbs + Chilli flakes
- › Milk: 40ml
- › Lemon juice: 1/2 tea spoon
1. Spaghetti: Boil in salted water, strain out the spaghetti and let it chill.
2. Pesto sauce: In a mixer add basil, spinach, garlic and milk make a smooth paste (smoothie texture) Add lemon juice, salt and little origano and pulse it once. Sauce is ready!
3. In a pan heat the butter add 1 garlic (minced) and cherry tomatoes roast them for a minute. Add pasta stirr well and switch off the flame.
4. Now add the sauce, mixed herbs, (salt if required). Mix everything well and serve.
5. Top it with Parmesan cheese (optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!