Soyapalak Tikki ki chaat
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 311 kcal
Ingredients for Soyapalak Tikki ki chaat
- › Soya chunks: 30g
- › Bread slice: 1
- › Spinach: 1/2 cup
- › Oil/ ghee: 10ml
- › Curd: 50g
- › A: Stevia: to taste /optional (for curd) B: Gound black pepper: a pinch (for curd) C: Green chilies, ginger and dry maslas to your liking. (I used Amchoor, jeera powder, garam masala & salt) D: pomegranate/ coriander/ ginger julien ( optional for decoration)
1. 1. Grind chunks into fine powder 2. Grind bread slice to fresh crumbs
2. In a mixing bowl add both the things, now to this add all maslas, spinach, ginger and chilles. Mix well and using water form a very soft dough.
3. Shape it in forms of tikki and in a pan shallow fry them to crispiness as per your liking.
4. In curd add little stevia, salt and grounded pepper.
5. Arrange the tikkis on a plate add sweet curd and some pomegranate/ coriander/ ginger julien and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!