Soyabean stuffed Liiti & Cauliflower Choka
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean stuffed Liiti & Cauliflower Choka
- › Whole wheat flour: 50g
- › Soyabean Granules powdered: 30g
- › Ghee: 20g
- › Ginger+Garlic+Green Chillies (as per liking)
- › Cauliflower (grated): 100-120g
- › Onion: : 1 med.
- › Tomato: 2 med.
- › Ajwain (carrom seeds): 1/4 spoon
- › Achari masala: 1 tbs
- › Salt to taste
1. Part-I Making Litti Prepare a soft dough using whole wheat flour+ salt+ ajwain+ little ghee. Rest it for 15-20 minutes.
2. Prepare the filling: Dry roast the powdered Soyabean granules for 3-4 minutes and tranfer it to a bowl. In the same pan add little ghee and cook ginger garlic and chillies. Add it to roasted powder. Add achari masala + salt + 2 spoon water and mix the filling well. (Remember it's not a dough but dry filling that can bind a bit)
3. Divide the dough in equal parts. Roll and stuff it with the prepared filling. Close all ends, give a round shape and cook it on a Appe / paniyaram pan. Cook from all the sides
4. Part-II Preparing the Choka: Boil and squeeze the cauliflower Roast the tomato, onion and Chillies on the stove (like we do brinjals for bharta). Remove the tomato skin.
5. Using a grater, grate the roasted onion & tomato. Roughly chop the Chillies and add raw ginger & garlic. Add salt, ghee, corriender and mash it well with hands. The meal is ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!