• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Phirini/Kheer
- › Soyabean Granules: 40g
- › Milk: 200ml
- › Ghee: 10g
- › Almonds: 5g
- › Stevia to taste
- › Cardamom + Saffron as per liking
1. Keep milk for boiling and let it boil untill its almost half. Boil and squeeze out water from Soyabean.
2. In a pan add the ghee and roast the Soyabean untill golden. Add the Soyabean to the boiling milk and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
3. Finally add crushed almonds, cardamom powder, saffron and stevia. Stirr and keep it to chill. Serve Chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!