Soyabean Nuggets Kadhi
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 377 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Nuggets Kadhi
- › Curd (sour) - 100g
- › Besan / Chickpea flour - 20 g
- › Ghee - 15g
- › Soyabean Nuggets (Boiled) - 40g
- › Onion- 1 small chopped
- › Ginger - 1 inch minced
- › Garlic - 3to4 pods minced
- › Methi seeds/ Fenugreek - 1/2 tea spoon
- › Mustard Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Red Chillies whole -3 to 4
- › Curry Leaves
- › Hing, Haldi powder, Red chili powder, Salt, 600-700 ml water
1. In a bowl add Curd + Besan + Haldi + Red chilli powder and mix it well. Add water and prepare a flowing liquid for Kadhi.
2. In a pan heat some ghee, Add Ginger & Garlic cook for a while. Then add Fenugreek seeds & cook. Finally add onion & sautee for 2-3 minutes.
3. Now add the Kadhi batter that we had prepared & cook it until first boil.
4. In a pan toss the Soyabean Nuggets with ghee for 2-3 minutes (optional step)
5. After first boil in kadhi add the Nuggets and salt. cook it at low flame for 20 minutes.
6. Tadka/Tempering: Add remaining ghee in a pan to this add Mustard seeds, Red chili, Curry leaves & little hing. pour it over the kadhi & enjoy with rice/roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!