• By Archana Aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40 Minutes 378 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean momos
- › 50gms Soyabean chunks/granule
- › 50gms wheat flour
- › 20gms cabbage(grated)
- › 30gms onion(chopped)
- › 5-6 garlic cloves( grated)
- › 1/2tsp soy sauce
- › 1/2tsp vinegar
- › Salt as per taste
- › 1/4th tsp black pepper
- › 2 green chilles(chopped)
- › 1 inch ginger (grated)
1. Knead Flour with required water and make a soft dough
2. For Filling-Boil Soyabean Chunks and minced it in a grinder
3. Heat a pain add oil. Add ginger, garlic and chillies
4. Add onion and saute and then add cabbage and minced soyabean.
5. Now add Soy sauce, vinegar and spices.
6. Sauté it, add Corriander and keep it aside to cool down
7. To make momos- Divide dough in small pieces and roll down thin sheets ( 50gms can be divided in 10 pieces)
8. Stuff it with the Filling and Steam it for 20 mins.
9. And it's ready. You can serve with readymade momos chutney.
10. Tip: If you like fried momos then you can air fry it at 180° for 7-10mins
11. Let me know how does it taste for you😁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!