Soyabean Curd Rice
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:07 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Curd Rice
- › Curd: 100g (drain excess water)
- › Rice: 40g (boiled)
- › Soyabean Granules: 40g (boiled)
- › Ghee: 5g
- › Tempering: mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, ginger (grated)
- › Salt and pepper
1. In a pan add the ghee, once it heats up add mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger and chilles. Cook for 40-50 seconds
2. Add boiled rice and boiled soyabean granules. Stirr and cook for 2 minutes
3. Add thick curd, salt and pepper and give a good mix. Do not overcook after adding curd. Just a minute will be good
4. It's ready to serve (Hot/Cold) to preference.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!