• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 446 kcal
Ingredients for Soyabean Chowmine
- › Soyabean Granules powder - 40g
- › Whole wheat flour - 45g (5g for dusting)
- › Ghee/Oil - 15g
- › Schezwan Sauce- 2 tbs.
- › Soy sauce - 1 tbs.
- › Vegetables of choice
- › Onion. - 1 med.
- › Garlic -6/7 pods
- › Chilli as per liking
- › Salt & Pepper
1. Dough: Mix both the flours, ghee & salt and knead into a tight dough. Keep it to rest for 30-60 minutes.
2. Noodles: Divide the dough and roll into a tortilla and cut thin stripes. Keep dusting flour so the noodles don't stick. In a pan boil 4-5 cups water and cook the noodles for 5-7 minutes. Drain excess water and keep it to chill
3. Chowmine: In a pan pour ghee & add garlic. Add all veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt, pepper, Schezwan and chili...mix well. Add Noodles and give a gentle toss. Add a table spoon soy sauce and give a final mix. Chowmine is ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!