Soya Wheat Pan Cake
• By Shwetha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 299 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Wheat Pan Cake
- › Wheat flour 25gms
- › Soya flour (normal) 20gms
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Banana 1small (I used 30gms)
- › Sugar-free (per your taste)
- › Butter 5gms
- › Baking powder and Baking soda
1. Mash banana with a little sugarfree well
2. Add wheat flour, soya flour, baking powder a little and pinch of baking soda and mix well
3. Add 2gms of melted butter
4. Add 100ml milk
5. Whisk it all very well to make a nice pan cake batter (you will find little lumps of the mashed banana which is fine)
6. Adjust the consistency by adding more/less milk
7. Pour into a heated pan and cook by flipping both sides.
8. Now comes the icing on the cake - make a sugar syrup using sweetner (I used sugarfree gold) and drizzle it on top!
9. Add the remaining 3gms butter and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!