Soya- wheat Momos
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Soya- wheat Momos
- › Wheat flour - 25 g
- › Powdered soya chunks - 15 g
- › Soya granules - 25 g
- › Onion -50 g
- › Tomatoes - 150g
- › Red chillies- as per taste
- › Salt as per taste
- › Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Chopped coriander- 1 tbsp
- › Garlic cloves - 2
- › Oil - 10 g
- › Chopped green chilli
1. Knead soft dough with powdered soya chunks, wheat flour and pinch of salt
2. Filling- in a pan add 10 g of oil, soaked soya granules (after removing excess water), onion, green chilies, cumin powder, salt and chopped coriander. Cook everything for about 3-5 min at medium flame.
3. Divide dough and filing into 8 equal parts and make dumplings out of it.
4. Steam them for about 15-25 min until it is properly cooked
5. Chutney: grind roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic and red chilli. Season it with salt as per taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!