Soya veggie Sandwich
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 470 kcal
Ingredients for Soya veggie Sandwich
- › Semolina 50g
- › Curd 25g
- › Soya 30g
- › Carrot 30g
- › Beans 30g
- › Chopped Onion 50g
- › Roasted Peanut 15g
- › Mustard oil 5g
- › Butter 5g
- › Roasted Garlic
- › Curry leaves
- › Mustard seeds
- › Green chili
- › Baking Soda
- › Salt
- › Water
1. In a bowl take Suji add curd and water mix it. Cover and keep it aside.
2. In a pot take water add salt, soya chunks, beans and carrot and boil for 6 to 7 minutes. Drain out the water separate the soya chunks put it in a cloth and squeeze out the water as much as possible. Then put the soya chunks into air fryer and fry for 10 mins at 180 degree. This helps extra water to dry off. Now take a grinder jar put soya chunks, beans, carrots, roasted peanut, roasted garlic, green chili and salt as per required and grind it coarsely and keep it aside.
3. In a kadhai take mustard oil heat it add mustard seeds and let it crackle. Now add chopped onion and curry leaves and sauté for few minutes till onion becomes translucent in color. Add the grinded soya and fry for further few minutes. Let it cool down.
4. Now take the Suji batter and add salt and baking soda and mix it. Add water if needed. The batter should have a nice flowing consistency (it should not be runny though).
5. Meanwhile heat tawa apply ghee with help of a silicon brush then pour a ladle full of batter and gently spread little bit not much. Cover and cook on medium heat for few seconds then Add soya mixture then cover it with a layer of batter (don’t put too much batter). Cover and cook one side and when it gets cooked flip to other side and on side apply butter with the brush and cook on high heat for few mins.
6. Serve with any chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!