SOYA VEGETABLES KADHI
• By Dr Shweta Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 136 kcal
Ingredients for SOYA VEGETABLES KADHI
- › Besan- 15gm Soya granules- 10gm (powdered) Mix vegetable- 50gm (Onion, peas, carrot, spinach) Curd- 25gm Oil- 1ml to brush Curry leaves- 3-5 Spices of your choice
1. Blend curd, besan, spices and Powder soya granules together, add water to thin it a bit. Chop vegetables. Heat a pan. Brush up with oil. Add mustard seeds. Add onion when mustard seeds started to crackle. Saute for a while add vegetables. Cook them for 5 min. Add curd and flour mix into pan. Cook till boil. Add salt to taste. ENJOY!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!