soya vegetable au gratin
• By Rashmi lodha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 344 kcal
Ingredients for soya vegetable au gratin
- › Soya chunks 30 gms Sweet corn 25 gms Green peas 25 gms Cauliflower 25 gms Carrot 25 gms French beans 25 gms Capsicum 25 gms Maida 5 gms Butter 5 gms Skimmed milk 50 ml Cheese 1 cube Salt/blackpepper/oregano/cheese flakes
1. 1) Boil soya mini chunks , squeeze out excess water and keep aside 2)Cut all vegetables into small pieces and boil with a tsp of salt. Drain out the water when boiled. 3)Heat 5 gms butter , roast maida .once roasted add milk and bring to a boil . Add salt and black pepper powder. 4)Now add the soya chunks and vegetables to the white sauce . U can add oregano and chilli flakes as per your taste. 5) Pour the gratin in a ovenproof dish .Grate cheese on top and bake on grill mode for 7-10 mins on high . 6)Serve hot .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!