soya veg shammi kebab
• By Shraddha Varshney
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
06:00 Minutes 363 kcal
Ingredients for soya veg shammi kebab
- › kala chana 80 grm
- › soya granules 20 grma
- › besan 20 gram
- › half tea spoon cumin powder, chilli powder, garam masala, kasuri methi, hand ful of coriander leaves.
- › green chilly and ginger paste - 1 tea spoon
- › half lemon juice., salt as per taste
- › ghee 5 grm
1. soak the chana for 5 hours or overnight. drain and boil it until soft.
2. boil and drain the soya granules
3. in a grinder, grind the kala chana and soya, add all the spices, salt and lemon juice. and mix well.
4. make patty and pan fry it on tawa.
5. enjoy with green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!