Soya Tandoori Malai Tikka
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Tandoori Malai Tikka
- › 150 grams soya chaap
- › 50 grams yogurt (thick or hung curd)
- › 25 grams fresh cream
- › 1 tea spoon chicken masala
- › Red chilli powder and salt as per taste
- › Lemon juice
- › 1 teaspoon vinegar
1. Cut the soya chaap into cubes and soak it for 3 to 4 hours until it get nicely soft.
2. For marination take yoghurt, fresh Malai, chicken masala, red chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, Vinegar and a pinch of food colour(red).
3. Now squeeze the soya cubes from water and add it to marination and keep it aside for 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
4. Now take it out from the fridge and wait for 30 to 40 minutes until the temperature gets normal and grill it in the oven for 30 minutes
5. Serve it hot and sprinkle some peri-peri powder and enjoy with your choice of Chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!