Soya Subji with Soya bhakhri
• By Himadri Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Subji with Soya bhakhri
- › 25 gm Soya chunks
- › 35gm wheat flour
- › 10gm oil/ghee/butter
- › 150gm veggies( I took green onion, bell paper)
- › tomato , Onion, garlic, green chilli, ginger
- › coriander leaves
1. Preparation: 1. Boil 15gm soya chunks and Grind 10gm soya chunks. 2.Make a paste of tomato, Onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli. Soya bhakhri Recipe: 1. Add 35gm wheat flour and 10gm soya powder and make a doug. 2. cover it with lid around 5 min. 3. Now make a bhakhri. Make sure you make it at low flame. Soya subji Recipe: 1. Heat one pan amd add 10gm of oil, then add your spices. 2. Now add the puree and stir well so its mix up with all the spices. 3. After 5 minutes add boiled soya chunk and Add water if needed. 4. Cover the pan amd cook it till soya become softer more and lastly garnish with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!