Soya Sooji Halwa
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 785 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Sooji Halwa
- › Sooji ( semolina) 50gms
- › Nutrela soya chunks 100gms
- › Soya milk 100ml
- › Ghee 10gms
- › Salt as per your tatse
- › 1 scoop plant based protein
- › Raisins , Almonds, cashews (optional)
1. Grind the Nutrela Soya chunks in a high-speed blender.
2. Heat the ghee in a high flame Kadai & add Sooji to it. Roast the Sooji properly till they are slightly brown.
3. Add powdered soya chunks to it Add water & cook it properly.
4. Keep stirring so that the grains don't stick to the pan & are fried evenly.
5. Add salt as per your taste. Add whey protein to it & stir well till the halwa becomes thick. Allow it to cool halwa is ready to it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!