• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Roti
- › Soya chunks - Blended into flour - 50 grams
- › Whole wheat flour - 50 grams
- › Salt
- › Isabgol
1. Mix the flours together
2. Add 90-95% of total weight of both the flour as water, example, 90% of 100 (50 grams soya + 50 grams atta) = 90 ML and add around 10 grams of isabgol, isabgol makes the rotis soft, it's amazing, without it the rotis feel like jowar roti.
3. Add some salt as per taste
4. Optional : Add spinach just for nice look and it'll be easy to consume the lovely spinach as a part of roti itself.
5. Knead the flour well
6. And follow exact same steps to make a roti
7. Note : Ghee tastes really good with the roti XD
8. Enjoy the healthy and high protein roti!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!