Soya roti with Palak paneer
• By Shreena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 520 kcal
Ingredients for Soya roti with Palak paneer
- › 40 gm soya flour 40 gm wheat flour 10 grams butter 75 grams paneer 120 grams spinach and methi (after cleaning) Fresh ginger and garlic Green chilli Salt Red chilli powder Turmeric powder seeds Onion
1. Mix soya and wheat flour and mix little bit of salt and red chilli .You can add methi leaves too and make dough
2. For palak paneer: Blend greens in the mixer
3. In a pan , add butter/ghee and cumin seeds .
4. Add chopped ginger and garlic and green chilli .
5. Add chopped onions and stir fry for 2 mins .
6. Add salt , red chilli and little bit of turmeric powder and mix .
7. Add greens and close the lid and cook for 4-5 mins on low flame.
8. Add paneer and cook for 2 mins .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!