• By Pallavi bhurewar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 344 kcal
Ingredients for Soya-Rice Dosa
- › 30 gram raw rice
- › 55 grams soya chunks
- › 2 green chillies
- › termaric 1/4th spoon
- › red chilli powder 1 spoon
- › coriander powder as per taste
- › cumin powder as per taste
- › salt as per taste
- › oil 5 grams
1. cook rice and keep aside
2. boil soya chunks with little salt for 2 3 mins. after it cools off drain all the extra water
3. squeeze boiled soya chunks to remove excess water
4. grind cooked rice and soya chunks in mixer/grinder
5. Add other ingredients - green chillies, termaric, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt to the grinder and grind again for a evenly mixing the spices.
6. grind it to make smooth paste WITHOUT adding any water.
7. once done, take it out in a vessel, mix well and adjust consistency. Ensure that the mixture doesn't get too watery.
8. heat a non stick tawa, spread the mix on tawa like a dosa. put little oil around it.
9. it takes a little longer that usual dosa, so wait patiently untils the sides of dosas sepate from tawa.
10. flip it and roast another side for it to cook evenly.
11. once done, take it down and it's ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!