• By Praful Shirsat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 445 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Pulav
- › 40 gm Soya Mini chunks
- › 40 gm rice
- › All type of spices such as red chilli powder, kitchen king masala, coriander powder
- › Vegetables - Capsicum, spinach
- › Ginger Garlic Paste
- › Green chilli, 1 Onion and 1 Tomatoe
- › Peanuts
- › Curry leaves, coriander leaves
- › 10 gm of Ghee or Oil
1. Boil the soya chunks for 5-10 mins and keep it for cooling
2. Squeeze the soya to remove water.
3. Fry the Green chilli, curry leaves and peanuts on medium flame in the cooker. Then add chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes, garlic paste and turmeric powder.
4. Add salt which will help to cook onion faster.
5. Once onion, capsicum and tomato are properly cooked, Add kitchen masala, garam masala and coriander powder. Let all spices cook.
6. Add chopped spinach, soya mini chunks and fry for some time in cooker.
7. Add raw rice and water in the cooker. Close the cooker and wait for 3-4 whistles.
8. Soya Pulav is ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!