Soya Pulao / Biryani
• By Lishi Swagatika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Pulao / Biryani
- › Soya chunks - 25 gms
- › Rice - 40 gms
- › Butter - 10 gms
- › Biryani Masala
- › Onion
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Salt
- › Red chilli powder
1. Soak the soya chunks in hot water with salt for 15 mins . Squeeze and drain the water and keep aside . In a pressure cooker, add the butter or ghee. Add sliced onions and sauté it . Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell goes away. Add the rice and soya chunks to it. And sauté it again . Add salt , red chilli powder and ready made biryani masala . Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins . Add water and pressure cook for 2 whistles . Let the steam go away in its own . Eat hot with raita ..!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!