• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 407 kcal
Ingredients for soya Poha
- › Poha: 40 gm
- › Soya granules: 40 gm
- › Peanuts: 10 gm
- › Oil: 10 gm
- › Onion: 50 gm
- › Tomato: 50 gm
- › Spices, as per taste: Mustard seed, cumin seed, fennel seed, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, chat masala, asafoetida
1. 1. Soak soya granules in hot water and poha in normal water separately for 5 minutes.
2. 2. Heat oil in a pan and add peanuts. Roast them.
3. 3. Add cumin, mustard and fennel seeds. Let them splutter and then add chopped green chilly and onion and roast for 2-3 minutes.
4. 4. Add spices- turmeric, black pepper, red chilli powder and mix well (avoid adding salt at this stage).
5. 5. Add soaked and drained soya granules and poha and mix well.
6. 6. Sprinkle salt, chat masala and a little bit of asafoetida, mix well for a few minutes and take it off the flame.
7. 7. Add raw onion and tomato and squeeze a lemon on the top. Soya poha is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!