Soya Rajma Peas Vegetarian Kabab
• By Ketan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 369 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Rajma Peas Vegetarian Kabab
- › Soya Granules - 35gm
- › Boiled Rajma - 25gm
- › Ghee - 10ml
- › Chickpea flour (Besan) - 10gm
- › Peas(Mutter) - 50gm
- › Jeera power - 1 tbsp
- › Salt to taste(Himalayan salt)
- › 1/2 chopped onion
- › 1 green chili(small)
- › Coriander - in small quantity(10 gm)
1. Take soya granules (35gm) in small bowl ,add hot water and keep it for rest 10 min. Step 2 Peas(Mutter) - boil it for 3 minutes in medium temperature on gas or in Microwave heat for 2 minutes. Step 3 In Mixer(Grander) -take ingredients together ( Peas,Green chili,Coriander) and add Jeera power,Himaliyan salt to taste ( and additional spices on your taste) Step 4 Take a paste out of mixer in small bowl and now add soak Soya Granules with chopped onion & Mixed well. Step 5 In small pan - take chickpea flour and heat at medium temperature until slightly color change for 2 minute. Step 6 Add Chickpea flour in to the mixture and mixed well which help kabab to bind well together. Step 7 Heat Pan(Tawa) on medium flame Now take small portion of stuffing and make kabab shaped (round) and place it in middle of Pen(Tawa) ,Add Ghee on one side and cooked for 2 minute each side. Step 8 Change other side of kabab and do same process of cooking on Pan(Tawa). >>> Nice 3 good size of Healthy & Tasty SOYA RAJMA PEAS VEGETARIAN KABAB Ready for Lunch/Dinner. Highly Protein with less fat and carb Recipe.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!