soya Pav Bhaji
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for soya Pav Bhaji
- › Soya granules: 50 gm
- › Pav bread: 50 gm
- › Butter: 15 gm
- › Capsicum: 20 gm
- › Tomatoes: 100 gm
- › Onions: 70 gm
- › Potatoes: 50 gm
- › Carrots: 20 gm
- › Ginger garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- › Pav bhaji masala: 2 tablespoons
- › Chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
- › Salt: As per taste
1. 1. Cook soya granules, and keep aside.
2. 2. Boil potatoes and carrots and keep them aside.
3. 3. In a kadai, melt butter on low flams and fry finely chopped onions. Use half of the mentioned onions.
4. 4. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes away.
5. 5. Toss in finely chopped tomatoes and salt. Cook covered until tomatoes become mushy.
6. 6. Fry the mixture until oil leaves on the sides.
7. 7. Add in capsicum and cook for a few minutes.
8. 8. Mash cooked potatoes and carrots and stir into this mixture.
9. 9. Add in the masalas and mix well.
10. 10. Squeeze the excess water from soya granules and add it to the mixture.
11. 11. Mix well and mash the bhaji. Add water if required.
12. 12. Check for seasoning and add salt as per taste.
13. 13. Half the pav bread. Spread butter on all sides and toast it on tawa until brown and crisp.
14. 14. Serve pav bhaji hot along with some finely chopped onions and lemon wedge.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!