• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 615 kcal
Ingredients for soya Pasta
- › Pasta: 50 gm
- › Soya granules: 40 gm
- › Butter: 10 gm
- › Cheese: 2 cubes or 50 gm
- › Tomato: 75 gm
- › Corn kernels: 50 gm
- › Capsicum: 100 gm
- › Garlic: 3 cloves
- › Salt: As per taste
- › Mixed herbs: 1 tbspn
- › Chili flakes: 2 tspn
1. 1. Boil pasta and add pasta of your choice(penne used here).
2. 2. Cook pasta al dente drain and save some pasta water.
3. 3. Cook soya granules, squeeze water and keep aside.
4. 4. Steam sweet corn, cube capsicum and grind tomatoes into a fine paste.
5. 5. In a pan, melt butter and fry finely chopped garlic.
6. 6. Add in capsicum and cook until tender.
7. 7. Toss in steamed corn and give a quick mix.
8. 8. Pour in tomato paste and cook until the mixture comes together.
9. 9. Add in soya granules, pasta, some pasta water and mix it all well.
10. 10. Once the water is absorbed by pasta and soya granules, add in grated cheese and mix well until cheese melts.
11. 11. Sprinkle mixed herbs, chilli flakes and mix it well.
12. 12. Check for seasoning and adjust according to taste.
13. 13. Garnish with some grated cheese and seasoning. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!